SC - Re:coffee, tea or sugar

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Sat Jan 3 07:22:44 PST 1998

Ok ok now you all must remember that if todays folks were to drink real
coffee you would gag as from what I have seen and talked to people it was
very thick and sweet.....the best was so thick you could stand a spoon in
it....not like the colored water drank today....now that is only what I have
been told and read please know my library is packed so cannot get the
reference......Khalid and I also have coffee waiting for those in need when
they visit our tent....for to great visitors with a foot washing and a cup
of coffee is the best....

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
ICQ #412273
I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!