SC - Re:coffee, tea or sugar

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jan 3 10:52:20 PST 1998

Sounds like you're talking about Turkish and Cuban style coffee. Both are
very strong, thick and sweet, but although that makes them different, it
doesn't make them undrinkable. Although my coffee preference is for black
de-caff (I can't do much caffeine, I don't have a sweet-tooth, and I got
out of cream after too many years on the road finding places where the
coffee was good but the creamer was rancid), I still make it a point to
stop in a Cuban restaurant for a good cup of Cuban cofee whenever I'm in
Florida. And no, I don't drown it in milk like most non-Cubans do. I
suspect that if I lived in Florida it would be a regular ritual, as  also
enjoy Cuban cooking.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Ok ok now you all must remember that if todays folks were to drink real
: coffee you would gag as from what I have seen and talked to people it was
: very thick and sweet.....the best was so thick you could stand a spoon in
: it....not like the colored water drank today....now that is only what I
have
: been told and read please know my library is packed so cannot get the
: reference......Khalid and I also have coffee waiting for those in need
when
: they visit our tent....for to great visitors with a foot washing and a cup
: of coffee is the best....
:
:
: Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
: First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
: ICQ #412273
: I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
: keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!
:
:
:
: