SC - Apricot recipes?(was Byzantine Cooking)

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 05:23:09 PST 1998

<<
 >     Please! It sounds lovely. Actually if you can remember what section
it's
 >in I'll gladly look it up. That's the only problem with your wonderful
 >cookbook collection--there's *so* much material that it can be hard to
 >remember what's where...... ;-)

 Al-Baghdadi has (at least) two "mishmishiya" recipes. One has apricot sized
 meatballs in it, the other--which is the one I was mentioning--uses dried
 apricots and is very good. I believe that "Naranjiya" (a similar recipe
 using oranges) is immediately after it. Hope that helps.

 David/Cariadoc
 http://www.best.com/~ddfr/

     Thanks! I'll go digging when time permits--I've still got 12th night
presents to finish! Thank goodness the party isn't until Saturday. ;-)

     Ldy Diana