SC - OT - 12th night

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Jan 5 22:10:45 PST 1998

Adamantius, the feast sounds most enjoyable. By lemonade do you mean a
lemon soft drink, or something like 7-up (I assume the former, but in
Australia lemonade nearly always means the latter - the former is lemon
cordial, or american-style lemonade...)

And for the benefit of the ignorant (ie me) what exactly IS 12th night?
The nearest I can figure it is the 12th day of Xmas, which somebody said
was when the magi brought the gifts. But I confess to not knowing - that
is a bit of a stab in the dark.

Charles Ragnar