SC - Generic, No-Frills SCA-Cooks' universal rant

browns at mail.intplsrv.net browns at mail.intplsrv.net
Mon Jan 5 20:54:49 PST 1998

I agree with the following message and I'm a newcomer to this list.
I have no idea what has already been covered, but since joining, I've
been following the coffee, clay versus dutch oven, chicken (?),
virtual stew, etc. discussions, holding my just operated on stomach
to keep from hurting while giggling and thoroughly enjoying reading
the messages.

If I need period cooking info, this will be first place I turn to for
information and I will expect some serious answers and accept silly
ones too.  If we can't enjoy (That mean occasionally laugh at
ourselves and joke and pick a bone with things we sometimes disagree
with, gently) even this small part of the dream, we don't need to be
here.  And, I hope I don't offend someone with that statement.

HL Hellen Bales MacQueene