SC - Fw: Fw: Coffee, Tea, and Sugar

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Jan 6 09:52:09 PST 1998

Another posting from exploration. Won't have time to check it out as today
is first day of classes. Hope it helps.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Tuesday, January 06, 1998 05:07:29
: From: Austin Meredith
: To: Alderton, Philippa
: Subject: Re: Fw: Coffee, Tea, and Sugar
:
: On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Alderton, Philippa wrote:
: > On the SCA Cooks List, we're discussing the arrival of coffee, tea, and
: > sugar in the European/Mediterranean area. If any of you have some
: > insight or knowledge of this subject, I'd be most happy to hear from
you,
: > and I'll pass the postings along.
:
: As it happens, this not-for-profit academic research database has the most
: elaborate timelines for the introduction of coffee, tea, sugar, and
: cocoa/chocolate. The database is available on a set of CD-R disks to
: anyone needing to make serious inquiry.
:
: \s\ Austin Meredith <kouroo at uci.edu>, "Stack of the Artist of Kouroo"
Project
: