SC - Wonderful Cordials Person?

Morgan morgan at lewistown.net
Tue Jan 6 10:45:23 PST 1998

- ----------
> From: Woeller D <angeliq1 at erols.com>
> To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: SC - Wonderful  Cordials Person?
> Date: Tuesday, January 06, 1998 6:13 AM
>
> Could the kind lady who sent out the cordial handouts please e-mail me
> her snail mail address?  I just found "sending $ for cordial handouts"
> still on my to do list, and can no longer find your address.  Thanks
> again for the info, and I am so sorry for taking so long.  Begging
> forgiveness, Angelique angeliq1 at erols.com

	Dearest Lady Angelique,

  Thank you so kindly for your request  AND for remembering your debt.  My
address is:

	Karen Ostrowski
	RR2  Box 2036
	Lewistown, MT  59457

My name and address is also on one of the back pages, to remind  >all<  of
you to tell me about your  "cordial" experiences.

	Enjoy!
	Caointiarn
(who still has all your names and addresses . . .and knows who paid their
debt and who hasn't)