SC - Holiday Greetings

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 6 12:21:37 PST 1998

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and got lotsa loot.

Tell us cool stuff you got. Of interest to this list that I recieved were:

Hering's Dictionary of Classical & Modern Cookery
(Very expensive and the more I read it the cooler it gets)

TWO coffee grinders (I gave real broad hints that I wanted two. One for
                     coffee and one for spices.)

A food processor.
(Since I am cooking for 400 this weekend they felt it was needed.)

I have discovered that almond milk is a breeze when you are able to grind
the nuts in a coffee grinder.

Yers,

Gunthar