SC - sca-cooks V1 #518 -Reply

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Jan 6 14:00:26 PST 1998

Margali wrote:

> Louise Sugar wrote:

> > blink...blink....I still feel like a deer in the headlights...did I
> > miss
> something?
> >
> >I will be out of the bank until Jan 8. Please contact Mr. Tom Cherry
> > if you
> > need assistance.

> global sending of email to his entire address book?unique and
mystefying
> spam?
> margali
[Christi Redeker]

actually, what we received was an Exchange "Out of Office" Auto reply.
You can set your exchange server to reply to any message you receive
with a reply so people know what's going on in your life.  (Tech people
get to play with these silly things).  Fortunately, we will not receive
any more on this episode because the exchange server will note the
sca-cooks at ansteorra.org has already receved a reply and should know why
their messages are not being answered.

This has been a public service announcement from you freind tech support
desk!

Murkial

 Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation