SC - Any comments?

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jan 6 21:56:51 PST 1998

re: Barbara Wheaton's book "savoring the past"

I love it. She does a neat job of talking about the theory of WHY people
ate what they did. Also, the bibliography is great, using books in French
that I've never heard of and would kill to get my hands on.

I don't have much experience with the recipies she reconstructed in the
back of the book, but any modern book on food history that even makes an
effort at all gets kudos from me.

- --Anne-Marie