SC - 12th nite delicacies

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 8 17:01:17 PST 1998

                      12th nite delicacies                         1/8/98

So what were people's favorite 12th nite foods this season?  I have to admit
that I woosed out last minute (well actually I was sewing my little fingers to
the quick) and did  just roasted chickies, dried fruits, cheese, bread, olives
etc, very low effort.  But one of my household brought "scotch eggs"  that
were quite yummy.   And I heard splendiferous things about Kat's spread for
the west 12th nite autocrats.
- -brid