SC - hungry cooks

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 19:22:30 PST 1998

I had a time in my life when I learned what it was to be hungry.
<<Snip>>
 One thing that pushes all my
buttons is somebody going hungry, so I understand. Just needed to say that.

I totally agree, Cousin.

Some of the members of our household recently castigated me for "feeding
anyone who happened to stop by"

I donated our leftovers at the last Baron's War to a camp of young people
whose money holder had absconded with the funds