SC - Moroccan Restaurant in Colorado

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Fri Jan 9 06:39:19 PST 1998

The Morrocan restaurant Mistress Aldyth mentions in Colorado is Mattam
Fez.  They are wonderful!  atomosphere, food....etc.

As a side note.  As I am an old resident of Denver & Golden, Colorado.
If anyone is planning on attending, I would be more than glad to point
out sites of interest and recommend dining places and places to stay.

If anyone would like this information, please contact me at the e-mail
address listed below.

Murkial af Maun

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation