SC - hungry cooks

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 15:52:36 PST 1998

<< Some of the members of our household recently castigated me for "feeding
 anyone who happened to stop by"

I support your generosity, and if your household has a problem with that, let
them come talk to me! (grin)   I am always generous with food, and enjoy
seeing people eat what I have made.  In fact, my husband was raised that way,
as I was.  And as a Knight and Peer of the Society, he always feels that it is
his responsibility to extend hospitality to everyone coming near our
encampment.  I always bring twice the food we could possibly eat, and he
rounds up those college students or new players at an event that brought their
sleeping bag, paid site fee, and forgot food.  Or when it is colder than
expected, we bring them in the tent next to our wood-burning stove, and give
them hot tea and cocoa.

I guess that is why we are all here, braving the piles of mail because we love
food, and we love sharing.  Isn't a special recipe more exciting when you
think of the people you will serve it to?

Tyrca