SC - Holiday Greetings

Jamey R. Lathrop jlathrop at unm.edu
Sun Jan 11 12:41:13 PST 1998

This Christmas, the tree fit UNDER the Christmas present-- we got approval
for a mortgage on a new house (our first house).  For myself and the other
members of the local period cookery group, this means a MUCH bigger
kitchen in which to hold redaction parties!  We close this Thursday--
YIPPEE!

By the way, I know I promised to send out more information on the Porrey
Chapelyn (onion soup) by last Monday, but it would seem I had already
packed it and can't get to it until AFTER the move.  :-(

Back to the packing,

Allegra Beati
Barony of al-Barran
Outlands