SC - OT - kat's pate

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sun Jan 11 21:46:25 PST 1998

recipe:

pate - about 2 lb
me - 1 (about 215 lb)
really nice hot fresh bread
butter. Proper butter - not a margarine/sump oil easy spreading blend
Wine. (Or beer. but wine seems better with Pate)
A quiet afternoon

Mix, and stir (just a little, or I get over-sensitive ;)
So long as you are not too hungry, you should manage to get rid of
everything by dinner - just ready to start cooking.

(Sorry about the bandwidth. it just got me)

Charles Ragnar