SC - Above the Salt

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Wed Jan 14 05:52:50 PST 1998

Kat, honey, bless my lovely Mistress, Elaina.  She gave me the book for
Christmas and it has been sitting at my desk for reading during lunches
since I picked it up at her house on New Year's Eve.

Glad I could inadvertently help!

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation
Colorado Springs, Colorado