SC - Re: CD Medieval German cooking

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Jan 14 20:31:08 PST 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie.
Yes, I've seen Mistress Caterina's wonderful work. She and I and Maestro
Eduardo are currently working on a cookbook publication (right guys?). What
I was hoping for, more than recipes, was some ideas as to what we could do
in the menu to define it as medieval German food as opposed to some random
assortment of dishes. This German stuff is new to me...so far all I can
tell is that they seem to be enamored of food on bread (fladen/krapfen) and
anise.

Other ideas? Especially ones that let me get away from that icky anise.
Ugh.

- --AM, most definately not German Girl.