SC - request OT-heraldry

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Thu Jan 15 07:28:50 PST 1998

I apologise for going so far off topic (forgive me Gunthar for I have
strayed from teh true path of breadcrumbs and knowledge...)

My wife wondered about the origin of the fleur-de-lys, and I opined that
the heraldry people of the society would collectively have such
knowledge. Now I have been called to find it. I believe there is in fact
a list for such people, so would happily be directed to it if nobody here
has the answer.

Charles Ragnar (Cooking lots of yummy things to tempt the people out from
the rock for a minute. And I have a whole box of mangoes to eat, now I
gave the rest away...)