SC - Cuskynole Codgers

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 15 09:11:59 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Cuskynole Codgers                    1/15/98

<snip>"Feast cooks today... You think you have it so rough! When I was a lad,
roasting a whole mastodon was typical for a small baronial event! And fire
hadn't even been discovered yet. We used to call it the Future Middle Ages!
And we were happy, darn it!"
<snip>

Yah yah, and you had to go out and kill it and drag it back to the camp
uphill, both ways, barefoot in the snow.
;)
- -brid (who is not sure why people call her a whippersnapper)