SC - Re: Scotch eggs w/ question

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Jan 15 23:10:57 PST 1998

I wish to thank all that have posted the Scotch eggs recipes to the list.

And I have a question: On the Fidonet cooking echo you ar required to
post the recipes that you mention, is such a rule in place here or do us
younger cooks need to keep holding out our begging bowls?

Korrin S. DaArdain
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

... Now dashing away to make Scotch eggs.