SC - Re: Scotch eggs w/ question

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Fri Jan 16 05:55:03 PST 1998

Korrin writes:

>>I wish to thank all that have posted the Scotch eggs recipes to the
list.

>>And I have a question: On the Fidonet cooking echo you ar required to
>>post the recipes that you mention, is such a rule in place here or do
us
>>younger cooks need to keep holding out our begging bowls?

Korrin, if someone does not post a recipe that you are interested in,
please write them (privately) and request that they send yo uthe recipe,
or post it to the list for others that might be interested.

If you write them privately, it might be a great way to get to know
individuals better and feel more comfortable with making the requests
(thanks Adamantius, Ras and Gunthar for putting up with me all those
months when I would write and ask stupid questions.  And to Tibor, who
we all miss!).

If you ask on the list it might generate alot of "me too" request which
we are trying to avoid.  But it also is a great way to show your
interest.

Murkial
(one of the old timers, who doesn't feel that way)