SC - Fw: [Mid] Feasts: Serving and Carving

SAMANTHA SMALL/CHP small1 at jeflin.tju.edu
Sun Jan 18 15:02:53 PST 1998

> <<
>  : Is there any interest in discussing how to make this part of a feast
>  : (carving and serving) more “medieval”? >>

 I agree that a beautifully researched and prepared period feast loses
 something in the seconds after presentation <<rip, tear, hack...>>.
 While this may be due to hunger caused by unfortunate delays (CF: the
 aforementioned overburdened court), anything which might help to relieve
this problem *and* improve our knowldge of period A&S is IMHO a Good
Thing (TM).