SC - Lenten foods

Mon Jan 19 10:10:24 PST 1998

>As with dolphins, there being both a mammillian version and a piscean
>version, porpoise has both mammillian and piscean version-i asked my ex
>roomie who works at the Mystic Marine Life Museum to check with the
>biologist to make sure.
>margali

>From the handy quick ref.
Bear

dol*phin (dol?fin, dol?-) noun
1.	Any of various marine cetacean mammals, such as the bottle-nosed
dolphin, of the family Delphinidae, related to the whales but generally
smaller and having a beaklike snout.
2.	Either of two marine game fishes (Coryphaena hippurus or C.
equisetis) having iridescent coloring.