SC - Cuskynole Codgers

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 20 08:10:19 PST 1998

At 07:27 20-1-98 +0000, you wrote:
>Does it really matter if they were european or not? Considering the land
>bridge was still up and running (off and on) and considering how far afield
>some of our people will go for a joke, are we surprised how far afield they
>might go for marinated anklyosaur?

Guess I'll have to add this to my list of things to do if I ever get my
hands on a real, working time machine:

     1.  Video of the Inns of Court dances (and tape of the original music
         for Madam Sosilia's Alman)
     2.  Cuskynole-making video
     3.  Test the marinated-ankylosaur recipe

8)

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net