SC - Mongol food sources

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jan 21 07:42:33 PST 1998

Greetings unto Chabi Merkit and others asking about Mongol food,

I think most of the useful comments on Mongol food from this list,
and some from other sources, can be found in this file in the FOOD
section of my Stefan’s Florilegium:

fd-Mongol-msg     (22K)  1/21/98    Food of the Mongols. Recipes.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Since I recently updated this file, the newest copy is not on the
website, yet. The old file name was rec-Mongols-msg. If you would
like this a copy of the updated file, please send me email and I
will send it to you in either text or Word format.

Hope this helps.
   Stefan li Rous
   stefan at texas.net