SC - Raw milk

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 16:01:06 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/21/98 5:14:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
psu08000 at odin.cc.pdx.edu writes:

<< I know that outside of the Portland Area you can obtain raw milk. I know
 because that is what I grew up on. >>

Same here.  I still drink it when I can get it inexpensively because, IMHO,
the flavor is far superior to supermarket milk.  If you have been raised on a
farm and have had the opportunity to become immune to the rare nasties that
get in raw milk, you can oftentimes buy it from a farmer as "dog food" if you
provide your own jugs.  This is how I occasionally get it now.  It is the
exact same milk that goes to the dairy and in Penna. dairy inspectors are very
strict about health issues when they visit a farm for inspections.
Ras