SC - Breads

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Fri Jan 23 09:19:08 PST 1998

Bear said:
> ><< Being curious, I ask, why should you go crazy making 17 loaves of bread?

{snippage}

> I was just curious about why 17 loaves of fresh bread presented any
> particular problem.  I view it as an evening's baking.

As the one that she is baking the bread for, I think I can answer that.
This is the first time that she has helped run a feast... and the event
has been causing me stress which she is getting the side effects from.  I
came up with an idea for a nice fun small event, which has ballooned into
EK K&Q Bardic Champions.... And we just found out that our one autocrat
will not be able to attend the event due to a family emergency.

Besides that, she's planning a wedding and will be co-autocratting an
event later this year...

We're just a little stressed *twitch*twitch*  And the thought of making
that much bread at once is a little daunting the first time.

kael