SC - fondue?

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:21:25 PST 1998

(probably OOP, but I don't feel up to asking the obvious
question, just to feel silly for asking another 'is blah
period, I really like it' question.)

Just out of curiosity, I finished making a nice cheese
sauce for dinner last night, and stuck a piece of bread
into the pan to finish cleaning out the cheese sauce
after I poured it onto the potatoes.  How much different
from 'cheese sauce' is fondue?

===
"The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to
pleasure, but from hope to hope." -- Samuel Johnson

Conchobar
Jambe de Leon, AoA, WOAW
A&S Champion of Three Mountains
Apprentice to Ollamh Lonergan Fionn O'Flaherty of Adiantium