SC - Re:Feast planning

Micheal J. Hobbs llewmike at iwaynet.net
Fri Jan 23 07:45:07 PST 1998

Hoobah Eoin,

It is nice to see someone who plans the way I do. I also set an upward
limit and enforce it. However, I also take two further steps. I do not
buy the bulk of the food until the weekend before the event. This gives
me a chance to talk to the autocrat and find out how reservations are
going. I never increase the number I will serve but I have decreased the
number slightly at times to assure that the feast breaks even.

In addition, I also ALWAYS plan for ten more than the limit. That way if
the Royals bring more than intended or there is some special guest that
is not on-board, we have the space to spare. Oh, and the counts for the
high table are rarely right when predicting in advance. Good luck.

LLEW