SC - Almond milk

Bronwynmgn Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 09:13:17 PST 1998

<< Just had a thought.  I've been listening to the discussion on almond milk
 avidly, as I will be making a large batch of in the near future.    But I
 only just thought to ask, how long will almond milk last in a refrigerator
 (does it even need to be refrigerated??) >>

We made a good bit for our fall event.  We started making it a week ahead of
time and kept it refrigerated.  What didn't get used (about a gallon and a
half) stayed in the fridge after the event for about another week, at which
point we noticed that it was starting to grow things and dumped it.  So I
would say two weeks max.  I have no idea if you can freeze it and if that
would extend the life a bit.

Brangwayna Morgan