SC - Aoife's New Web Page

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Fri Jan 30 08:23:34 PST 1998

hello all!

just checked out Aoife's new web site and I saw an intersting critter on
it.  (BTW I was #17 to visit).  That wouldn't be a salamander hanging
out on your page would it Aiofe??

Murkial

(For any information on the old discussion affectionately known as "the
great salamander debate" please email me privately and I will be happy
(but probably a bit inacurate) to elaborate)

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Christi.redeker at digital.com