SC - Apricot recipes - OOP?

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Fri Jan 2 05:05:21 PST 1998

Perhaps just on the very edges of it. Certainly after my time.

Take all the apricots, and some brandy. Combine in a cool dark place,
where they must remain for months.

Drain, eat the apricots and drink the brandy.

WARNING don't do this alone. It is 1. dangerous and 2. not very caring
and sharing.

Or use them as stuffing for anything.herbs, Apricots, pepper, breadcrumbs,
onion. or put it all in the blender^H^H^H^HMortar and Pestle, and add a
little wine (and milk if you like) and make sauce.

happy apricotting. I'd come eat them for you, but it's a bit far and it's
late to be out. (although I guess some of you are having breakfast. Which
reminds me. Chop 'em up, and heat them in a _little_ water. Cook them into
your porridge.

cheers

Charles