SC - Headers for OOP recipes--and other things?

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:43:18 PST 1998

- ---David Friedman <ddfr at best.com> wrote:
> >Cariadoc, I understand the *Cmg* above, but I don’t see how you
> >get NC for Renaissance or BG for medieval?
> >Thanks.
> >   Stefan li Rous
> "Nouvelle Cuisine" and "Brown Goo," of course.

Your Grace, occasionally you *do* "catch us looking", and forgetful
of  that wicked sense of humor you wear.

(Folks, this one would have gotten a snarf -- except I'd finished my
can of diet soda fifteen minutes ago...)

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com