SC - Sugar, onions...

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 19:21:18 PST 1998

<<
 Okay, okay, you got a free shot, I don't ususally fall into them like
 that:->  Now, how about some construction info and documentaton?

I don't remember where I saw it, but I have seen a cookstove manufactured from
fire brick, with a firebox, an oven compartment, and a cast iron top for
cooking.

Mordonna