SC - Roasted garlic

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Tue Jan 6 10:28:49 PST 1998

Roasted garlic is a wonderful thing. I though there was a adpated recipe
for it in
L. Sass's _To the King's Taste_. Is that recipe wrong? I know the book
is not perfect, but it certialnly seems like roasted garlic should be
within medieval cookery.

I'll look it up later if nobody beats me to it.

Crystal of the Westermark