SC - Holiday Greetings

kathe1 at juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 19:12:58 PST 1998

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:21:37 -0600 mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com (Michael F.
Gunter) writes:
>Hi everyone!
>
>I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and got lotsa loot.
>
>Tell us cool stuff you got.

A new computer with 6.2 gig hard-drive and 56.6 modem!!!! I'm in love.

I also got a copy of Markham's The English Housewife. And a costuming
book on Tudor garb! Don't sneer, all you early personas. And an herb
book. And an accessory kit for my Kitchenaid mixer - shield, grinder and
slicer. And a dragon. No, not a real one.

Julleran