SC - Holiday Greetings

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 07:47:31 PST 1998

Let's see....

1) Food by Waverly Root <sigh-now I have 2 copies ;-0)
2) HUGE (3') wooden spoon for the cauldron
3)10 yrds of linen/cotton white cloth
4) 24 colors of DMC floss to round out my set.
5) 2 spools of gold metallic thread
6) 6 quart deep fryer, baker/slow cooker (completely immersable. ;-))
7) 2 grams saffron
8) wrought iron/glass topped coffee table with 4 matching pillows (Japanese
cooking here I come. :-))
9) A very nice hand-painted Egyptian papyrus of the Goddess KNUT for my altar

Ras