SC - It's still chicken? :-0

rudin at okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:54:27 PST 1998

     Our shire does a Valentine's Feast fund raiser where we serve mostly
     mundane couples.  We generally serve cornish game hens, one per
     couple.  The only tableware they are given is a spoon and a table
     knife (not sharp).  As I understand, it is quite amusing watching the
     mundanes try to figure out how to attack the hen.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu