SC - Wine

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:27 PST 1998

<<
 Corks which fly across the room are the result of de-corkers who don't know
 their craft.

 phlip at morganco.net

Um, not always.  I had a bottle of my most current mead, a sparkling pyment
that I was delivering to the autocrat to use as a prize,  and the agitation
comined with the heat from my hand served to spew the cork forth about 20'
high, and bathe me in fizzy grape stuff.  We only lost a couple of ounces in
the battle, and I donated the open bottle to the Baron's pavillion as he was
watching the list.  (many brownie points for Tyrca!!)  then got a fresh bottle
for the autocrat.  Didn't think an empty labeled bottle would go over that
well as a prize.  I even wired these suckers down, with the wires specified
for plastic champagne corks.  Unless that means that I am unskilled as an
uncorker, which may be the case.

Tyrca