SC - Romertopf?

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Jan 10 05:49:41 PST 1998

> Are these the things that are sometimes shaped like a chicken or a
> fish?  I
> have never really known how to use one of these, as we never had them
> around
> when I was a kid learning to cook.
>
> Tyrca

if they are of a glazed type, they are called terrines, if they are
unglazed, they still are terrines, rommertopf is just the brandname, and
the ones i have seen are oval red terracotta, the bread pan is uncovered
and shaped like a bread pan and the muffin placque is shaped just like a
regular metal muffin placque.
margali