SC - OT and OOP - Personal Info

Varju Varju at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 16:54:17 PST 1998

OK. . .OK. . .I'll tell.  Some of this has changed since last time anyway.  As
of tomorrow (January 12) I begin training as a travel agent.  I used to work
at Tandy Leather (up until yesterday, in fact).  I have a BA and MA in
International Studies, which is only important because it is the reason for my
interest in East-Central Europe.  Otherwise it has left me with a lot of
knowledge about ethnic conflict in the region.

Noemi