SC - Kraut

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 18:50:24 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/13/98 9:27:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< (I think that Cariadoc and Lord Ras are so into Islamic that sometimes they
 forget the rest of the world eats also.) >>

Actually I am into Persian (translate Zoroastrianism) but am by choise of
domicile immersed in islamic culture. And, as for the rest of the world, they
simply eat what we export to them. :-)

Ras