SC - Cuskynole Codgers -- OT

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Thu Jan 15 10:50:26 PST 1998

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Now, when I was a lad, we had it tough. Had to grind the almonds for the
> blanc manger in an empty apatosaurus egg shell, using our skulls as
> pestle. We worked a twenty-eight hour day, and at the end of the week we
> had to pay our Steward elevenpence-ha'penny. We'd come hoom at noight
> and Da would lash us wi brooken amphora.
>
> You had an ankylosaurus! You b*****d! That was LUXURY!
>
> You tell all this to apprentices, squires, and pages today, and they
> just wouldn't believe it!
>
> Adamantius, awaiting further developments ;  )

You had life? When *I* was a kid we had to drink the primoridial soup
straight from the sea, and we were gratefull for it. I still remember
the tears in my sisters eyes when we found the first organic
molecules... Youngsters.

/UlfR
Beat *that* if you can.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
If you know what you are doing it's not research.