SC - Aoife's Bull

kathe1 at juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 20 05:47:26 PST 1998

Aoife, you're crazy! And I mean that in the nicest way! I'm saving this
post so the next time anyone tells me I'm nuts for the schedule I try to
keep, I can give them a copy of a "True Fanatic" at work!

Julleran, marvelling at how you keep the kids out of all this while it's
drying. Or do you have little finger prints if you look closely? I know I
would. :-)