SC - Re: woad OT

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Jan 20 12:34:31 PST 1998

                      RE>woad OT                                   1/20/98

To the best of my research, the hallucinagenic properties of woad are
mythical, tho I haven't tried it internally, I have handled it.  Apparently it
is one of those things where nobody really believed that celts would strip
neckid and go into battle, so the woad tatoos obviously had to either be the
cause of their berserking, or numb the skin.
but then again maybe I am just to bonkers to have noticed a slight slip in my
attachment to reality... ;)
- -brid