SC - Fw: [EK] Fw: Looking for Dessert Lasagna-OOP

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 21 22:16:37 PST 1998

Got this from EK list. Anybody heard of it?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Wednesday, January 21, 1998 18:39:57
: From: Rwynne
: To: SCA-East
: Subject: [EK] Fw: Looking for Dessert Lasagna
:
:
: -Poster: "Rwynne" <Rwynne at dc.jones.com>
:
: Pardon me for breaking with traditional subjects on the list but I have
been
: searching for this recipe for years and I would appreciate any help.
: Another list I am on offered a few suggestions but none came close.
:
: Thank you
: