SC - Stroganoff

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 22 08:54:29 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Stroganoff                          1/22/98

<snip>Your stroganoff has paprika in it??? wow. mine doesnt... You're right,
of course, paprika as with all capiscum peppers is new world.
- --Anne-Marie, again, shown the error of her ways...
<snip>

Oh I don't think it is an error of anybody's way... ;)  The recipe I learned
from parental units, not a cook book:  beef and mushrooms and onions in a
sauce of redwine, broth, sourcream and paprika, over noodles- perhaps what I
think of as stroganoff is actually something else?  whatever it is it is quite
tastey and the wine and paprika makes it a nicer color...
- -brid