SC - Stroganoff

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 22 11:52:41 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Stroganoff                          1/22/98

<snip>>tastey and the wine and paprika makes it a nicer color...

Perhaps your stroganoff wandered a little in a westerly direction and mated
with a mutant variety of chicken paprikash?
David/Cariadoc
<snip>

That is quite possible!  I remember my parents being quite fond of a certain
Hungarian cookbook when I was little...
speaking of which does anybody have a goulash recipe?  This is making me
sentimental...
- -brid