SC - Auction Item Deletion

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Fri Jan 23 10:42:11 PST 1998

Ahh, horse puckies, Ras. I didn't read the headers either.

I'm really sorry about my previous post too, I thought it was prvate as
well.

Me an' Ras will be under the rock for a while.

(hey Ras, being a private indvidual, I'll bring the mead, unless you'd
rather have beer? I've got a nice dark just come of age.)

Crystal